Effective from January 2021
Approved by: Chief Executive Officer
At a Glance
An effective document management system enables a business to operate more effectively by organising key documentation in one place, speeding up workflow, improving accuracy and consistency of processes. Five Good Friends is committed to providing a document management system that enables workers to be more proactive, efficient and kept up to date.
This policy and procedure relate to all Five Good Friends workers (employees, Helpers, contractors).
To provide Five Good Friends with a clear approach for the management of key business documentation.
- Policy - is our statement of position, principles, approach and intent in a particular area that guide what we do.
- Procedure – addresses how the policy is implemented from an organisational perspective.
- Workflow – documentation that provides instruction on how to undertake an activity in line with organisational policy.
- Forms – documents used to support undertaking activity in line with organisational policy, procedure and workflow.
- Policy Editor – a person authorised by the Board of Directors or Chief Executive Officer to draft and update policy for Five Good Friends.
- Document Owner – a person authorised to draft and update workflows and forms for Five Good Friends.
- Five Good Friends develops policy, workflows and forms (documents) that align with organisational values, strategic goals, legislative, regulatory and relevant standards requirements.