Effective from October 2022
Approved by: Chief Executive Officer
At a Glance
This policy supports best practice recruitment to ensure Five Good Friends (FGF) attracts, selects and appoints people with the skills, knowledge, experience, qualifications and attributes to provide and grow our services and products. FGF make appointments aligned to the requirements of the role, the future business strategies, legal and regulatory requirements as well as the candidates that fit with our values and culture.
To provide a clear understanding of the FGF approach to recruitment and ensure robust recruitment and selection practices to underpin high quality care and services to our Members.
The Management Team are responsible for:
- providing leadership, guidance, and commitment to this policy,
- ensuring all recruitment and selection activities are undertaken in accordance with this policy and associated workflows,
- ensuring the business has the right resources to provide a high-quality service, and
- making and approving decisions for the recruitment to key roles.
- FGF is committed to being an ‘Employer of Choice’ and engaging high-caliber people to build a talented, agile, and sustainable workforce.
- FGF recruitment practices are conducted in line with the Equal Opportunity, Discrimination and Harassment Policy and the ‣.
- FGF strives to maintain the highest level of confidence from all Members, Helpers, families, communities and other stakeholders in our ability to attract, select and recruit the best people for each role.
- Safeguards are in place ensure relevant probity screening of all candidates as per the Probity Policy.